Education and You
- Conference Call University
At Conference Call University, we can bring Your knowledge to the millions through Virtual
Technology so as to meet your needs and goals.
Your Expertise + Our Assistance = Your Success!
People who have an opportunity to continually learn and develop their skills and capacities:
- Make our economy grow and develop and Actively participate in their own communities and civil society
- Ensure that their children develop a love of learning and take full advantage of education
- Support and respect people with different cultural beliefs and abilities and Respect and protect the environment for future generations
- Nurture creativity and imagination and Live healthy and fulfilled lives
- So: Investing in adult education makes sense for individuals, families, communities and our country as a whole.
- Get paid to be a speaker
Your learning will be more successful if you
- Take an active role in planning, monitoring, and evaluating your education
- Discard preconceived notions about what college is and isn't; open your mind to the experience
- Choose subjects and courses that are most relevant to your job/profession or personal life that fit into your academic program
- Distance education
- Virtual education
Higher Education Societal benefits include:
• Higher levels of education correspond to lower levels of unemployment and poverty, so in addition to contributing more to tax revenues than others do, adults with higher levels of education are less likely to depend on social safety-net programs, generating decreased demand on public budgets.
• College graduates have lower smoking rates, more positive perceptions of personal health, and lower incarceration rates than individuals who have not graduated from college.
• Higher levels of education are correlated with higher levels of civic participation, including volunteer work, voting, and blood donation.
can take it away from you.
- Online College
- Distance learning
Latest Events Added:
June 25, 2013 at 13:00
July 2, 2013 at 10:00
July 10, 2013 at 13:00
June 27, 2013 at 15:00
June 5, 2013 at 10:00
June 27, 2013 at 10:00
June 27, 2013 at 10:00
Image Not Available
June 25, 2013 at 10:00
June 18, 2013 at 10:00
June 12, 2013 at 10:00
You are an Expert in Something.
I'll bet there's something you can do better than anyone else you know. Are you the person everyone calls when they need a decorated cake? Do you get pressed into service to make the coffee at Sunday meetings because nobody does it better? Does everyone in the neighborhood drop by to get pep talks when they're feeling at a dead end? If you know anything - and I do mean anything - well enough to show others how to do it, you can earn money and succeed in building a better, more fulfilled life by teaching online classes.
Before you start counting off all the reasons that you could never succeed teaching online classes to others, consider these facts about online education.
You don't need a degree or credential to teach many subjects that people want to learn. When most people hear "online education", they think immediately of college courses and distancing learning, but colleges are only one avenue of education. After all, you wouldn't enroll in college to learn know to knit, or how to identify birds, would you? Consider the many skills you have and how much others would appreciate learning how to do them.
Teach online classes without specialized software. One of the biggest barriers to teaching classes in the community is the need for a place to teach. When you teach online, you don't need to rent a hall or a classroom. There are dozens of services that make it easy for you to connect with students for teaching - even free options for teleseminar classes and online conference software. All you need to do is register with them to get access to basic chat room and teleseminar functionality so that you can teach others what you know how to do.
Advertise to the whole world with a few simple listings. One of the biggest issues for those who offer career coaching, tutoring and other types of educational classes is finding enough students to make your time worthwhile. When you offer online classes, your market is the whole world - and you don't need to run around and place advertisements for your classes and events in dozens of newspapers around the country. You can register with websites like EventBrite or GlobalTeleClass and reach hundreds of thousands of students who are looking for online education.
Manage your registrations and classes through free event listing services. When you teach online classes, you can take advantage of many websites that cater to people who want to take classes online by providing free online listings for instructors and speakers. Many of them even offer event management software that makes it easy for you to set up online registration forms, sell tickets to motivational speaking events and manage online listings from your living room.
Speak to classes, meetings and seminars offered by others. Don't want to do the work of managing and running your own online classes? There are thousands of groups out there looking for experts and motivational speakers to speak to their organizations through online teleseminars and online conferences. Websites like SpeakerMatch allow you to list yourself as an expert speaker in your chosen field for free. When organizations want someone to speak to their groups, they'll find your listing and contact you.
You've built a foundation of knowledge and expertise in many things during your life. If you enjoy sharing what you know with others, you can earn money teaching others what you know in online classes and seminars.